Terms and Conditions
Payment for swimming lessons is made in advance of the first class.
- Please provide a valid email address and mobile phone number. This is
required as part of the booking process and for insurance purposes.
We operate a rolling booking system, and payment is taken on the 15th of the month preceding the next month’s classes. You must inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to stop lessons at the end of the month. Cancellation must be made before the direct debit is taken, otherwise a fee will be charged.
- Refunds are not payable in the event of non-attendance.
If your child is going to miss classes for a number of weeks unexpectedly, for example, a broken arm, please let us know and we will put a hold on the booking until they are ready to return.
- We advise children to wear practical swimwear: for example, shorts or
trunks for boys and swimming costumes for girls. UV vests and other
long legged and long-sleeved swimwear is not advisable as they limit
movement and reduce body temperature.
- Long hair must be fastened securely and kept away from your child’s
eyes and face.
- Goggles are strongly recommended. We sell these at reception.
- We advise that you arrive for your child’s lesson ten minutes before its
scheduled start time.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted in the changing rooms at any time.
- We have an expectation of good behaviour on the part of accompanying
adults and children at all times.
- Parents are not permitted to go on to poolside unless attending a class themselves. Only instructors and swimmers are allowed on poolside.
- We reserve the right to amend or change our policies at any time.
We ask that you observe the signage at the venue and ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
Please do not distract the lifeguards while they are on poolside. Lifeguards wear light blue t-shirts and shorts.