Add Your Heading Text Here
Payment for swimming lessons is made in advance of the first class.
Please provide a valid email address and mobile phone number. This is required as part of the booking process and for insurance purposes.
We operate a rolling booking system, and payment is taken on or around the 4th of the month preceding the next month’s classes. You must inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to stop lessons at the end of the month. Cancellation must be made before the direct debit is taken, customers must inform us via email of cancellations.
If you do not wish to continue swimming simply cancel your Direct Debit at your bank and contact us prior to the payment being taken. It is not possible to refund the full amount after this payment has been taken. Lessons that have been paid can be used or applied as a credit for a future booking.
- Refunds are not payable in the event of non-attendance.
If your child is going to miss classes for a number of weeks unexpectedly, for example, due to a broken arm, please let us know and we will put a hold on the booking until they are ready to return.
- We advise children to wear practical swimwear: for example, shorts or trunks for boys and swimming costumes for girls. UV vests and other long legged and long-sleeved swimwear is not advisable as they limit movement and increase body temperature.
- Long hair must be fastened securely and kept away from your child’s eyes and face.
- Goggles are strongly recommended. We sell these at reception.
- We advise that you arrive for your child’s lesson ten minutes before its scheduled start time.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted in the changing rooms at any time.
- We have an expectation of good behaviour on the part of accompanying adults and children at all times.
- Parents are not permitted to go on to poolside unless attending a class themselves. Only instructors and swimmers are allowed on poolside.
- We reserve the right to amend or change our policies at any time.
We ask that you observe the signage at the venue and ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
Please do not distract the lifeguards while they are on poolside. Lifeguards wear light blue t-shirts and shorts.