Making Waves is Scotland's largest independent swimming school. Over the last 25 years, we've developed an innovative programme that teaches children how to swim with confidence. We want children and their parents to discover the physical, psychological and social benefits of swimming in their lives. Contact us to discuss your children's needs or find out more about Making Waves.Contact Us
- Cleveden - Lessons will stop for Summer on Tuesday 27th of June and resume on Tuesday 15th of August.
- Ashton - This Venue will Stop on Monday 26th of June and resume on Wednesday 16th of August.
- Playsport - This venue will open in August 2017
- Online Assessments are now available to view. Just log into your account to look at the latest assessment of your child's swimming.
- Easter 2017
- St Bride's pool is currently closed for repair
Our lessons take place across Central Scotland. We run regular classes for children across Glasgow and South Lanarshire. Parents can choose from weekday and weekend classes.View Locations
We understand that all children learn to swim at different paces. When you sign up for one of our lessons, a member of our booking team will manage your booking and ensure that your child is in a class that matches their ability.Find Out More