Making Waves is Scotland's largest independent swimming school. Over the last 25 years, we've developed an innovative programme that teaches children how to swim with confidence. We want children and their parents to discover the physical, psychological and social benefits of swimming in their lives. Contact us to discuss your children's needs or find out more about Making Waves.Contact Us
- Abercorn - Classes resume from Tuesday 16th of August 2016
- Cleveden - Classes resume from Tuesday 16th of August 2016
- Hillpark - Classes resume from Thursday 18th of August 2016
- St Brides - This venue is currently closed for lessons. Please contact us to arrange an alternative
- Hamilton - Classes will resume from Wednesday 24th of August 2016
- Ashton - Classes resume from Monday 15th of August.
- Online Assessments are now available to view. Just log into your account to look at the latest assessment of your child's swimming.
- Autumn Term now started in Glasgow
- St Bride's pool is currently closed for repair
Our lessons take place across Central Scotland. We run regular classes for children across Glasgow and South Lanarshire. Parents can choose from weekday and weekend classes.View Locations
We understand that all children learn to swim at different paces. When you sign up for one of our lessons, a member of our booking team will manage your booking and ensure that your child is in a class that matches their ability.Find Out More