In line with advice from Scottish Swimming, it is permitted to record images of your own children taking part in swimming lessons.
- We record children swimming for assessment purposes from time to
time. A copy of the policy is available from the office.
- We ask that you record only your own children.
- Please be aware that recording images is not permitted under any circumstances in the changing rooms or shower areas.
- Please remain seated and refrain from interrupting the lessons if you are
taking photos. Please be considerate of other parents while doing so.
- If you are concerned about our photography policy, please speak to our
poolside coordinator. You’ll find more details from the Information